Last 6 Games.. (1 Viewer)

Changing my prediction from 1-5 to 3-3...we lose just enough games to keep us out of the playoffs but too many for a true impact player in next years draft. As a result, we trade 2023s 1st to move up to take a guy we probably could've gotten w/ a 1-5 finish.

Look I get it "Nobody wants to tank, we play to win the game...yadda yadda yadda, yeah whatever" but there is going to be a point where wins will do more harm than good and we're getting pretty darn close to that point.
This right here. Yep.

What are your thoughts on how we perform in the last 6 games to close out the year?
I'm already 90% confident we won't make the playoffs. Not the way Semien is playing.

My prediction is 1-5, unfortunately. Teams know how to disrupt us and get our offense stagnant while the D gets winded and just gives late in the game..

Vs Cowboys L 35-14
Vs Jets W 21-19
Vs Buccaneers L 44 - 10
Vs Dolphins L 28 - 17
Vs Panthers L 24 - 20
Vs Falcons L 28 - 23

I wish I had more confidence in this team. We're just absolutely devastated with injuries right now, so it's to be expected.

Next year could be a playoff run if Jameis is healthy, we get a big name WR and or TE and our D stays healthy.
Even now, I see us beating the Jets, Dolphins, and Panthers. Just got a feeling

We will win 4 of the remaining games and get a wildcard spot. Jets/Dolphins/Panties/Failcons.

Tha
My prediction is 5-1, we lose to the cowboys.

Then we get to play the Jets, and Hill takes over at QB and 14 and 41 are both healthy and something magical happens and the offense gels.

Lil' Jordan Humphrey will be a household name as we ride into the playoffs as the hottest team with a great defense and a newly discovered 3 headed monster in the running game (referring to Hill, not Humphrey)

Vs Cowboys L
Vs Jets W
Vs Buccaneers W
Vs Dolphins W
Vs Panthers W
Vs Falcons W

10-7 Division champs by owning tiebreakers

BELIEVE!!!

WHO DAT CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!
That is 2 in a row!!

Let’s Geaux!

Then we get to play the Jets, and Hill takes over at QB and 14 and 41 are both healthy and something magical happens and the offense gels.

Lil' Jordan Humphrey will be a household name as we ride into the playoffs as the hottest team with a great defense and a newly discovered 3 headed monster in the running game (referring to Hill, not Humphrey)

Vs Cowboys L
Vs Jets W
Vs Buccaneers W
Vs Dolphins W
Vs Panthers W
Vs Falcons W

BELIEVE!!!

Kids don't do drugs it never ends well.

It all hinges on next week. If we can beat the Bucs next week, we should be in the playoffs. Depending on the Bucs schedule, we might actually win the division because we'll hold the tie breaker. That's a long shot because they'll have to lose a few more times (and the NFL seems interested in making sure they don't), but it is within the realm of possibility.

Yes, any given Sunday, but on paper the Dolphins, Panthers, and Falcons are definitely inferior to the Saints, even with the current personnel issues the Saints have right now.

We'll see what happens next week. It could get really interesting...

Tha

That is 2 in a row!!

Let’s Geaux!
Make it 3 games

Vs Cowboys L
Vs Jets W
Vs Buccaneers W
Vs Dolphins W
Vs Panthers W
Vs Falcons W

BELIEVE!!!

my 10-7 is looking better and better.

Division champs probably won’t happen though.

I’ll just be glad that we will have a chance to beat Tampa a third time this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom