Last Call!! Whose going t the Tampa game??? (1 Viewer)

thenewpac

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
If you are going to the game on Sunday, Pm me, we will try to get a group going. want to Tailgate with some Saints fans, so let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son who lives in Clermont FL. is going . I will keep him updated if anyone is going to do something. We went to the last game of the '05 season Jan 1 this year, there was no one there representing Saints.

I'll be there pac sec 318 and i'm comming early with my camera and extra memory cards if ya want just let me know where you are going to be

I'll be there section 339 front row.. Buddy of mine has parking passes, I think in lot 3, so I'll be tailgating there...

Im in section 330, we should meet up. I tell yall what, on the Hines Ave side theres a Purple and Green House we should all meet up there!!!!!

I'm here in Orlando and tried to get tickets but making $6.40/hr over here so I can't really afford 2 $65 tickets.

Im in section 330, we should meet up. I tell yall what, on the Hines Ave side theres a Purple and Green House we should all meet up there!!!!!

its Himes ave...not hines....besides you can have more fun going to the lots next to ABC28 t.v. station on Himes ave

i will be there with 7 other friends sec 341 row s and 138

Last edited:
New Location!!! Lots next to ABC 28 Station, you cant miss it!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom