Last Dance... ESPN (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Why do they suck?
Laimbeer was the vontaze burfict of his era and was glorified for it - he was a punk
ike was also a punk - it's telling that the entirety of the dream team wanted nothing to do with him

i got no beef with dumars but obviously he and salley go no get the laimbeer/thomas stink off that team

noser222

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Laimbeer was the vontaze burfict of his era and was glorified for it - he was a punk
ike was also a punk - it's telling that the entirety of the dream team wanted nothing to do with him

i got no beef with dumars but obviously he and salley go no get the laimbeer/thomas stink off that team
Ike was a punk??

noser222

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
There was a bit of racism back then too over whether Isiah Thomas should've been on the dream team instead of John Stockton. It's another story.
But if you have the best in the world at all 4 positions, don't you want the best passer at point guard?

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Stockton was/is criminally underrated. I can see picking Thomas over Stockton especially if you need a "go to" scorer but Stockton did everything you could ever ask a point guard to do. It's not like Thomas lost the spot to Steve Kerr (no offense meant to Kerr).
honestly you couldn't have gone wrong with either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom