Last Dance... ESPN (1 Viewer)

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
But if you have the best in the world at all 4 positions, don't you want the best passer at point guard?
Yep....you can't leave a John Stockton off a team like that, he is one of the guys on that team that will make even the great players around him....better....

Stockton was/is criminally underrated. I can see picking Thomas over Stockton especially if you need a "go to" scorer but Stockton did everything you could ever ask a point guard to do. It's not like Thomas lost the spot to Steve Kerr (no offense meant to Kerr).
No, I think if you were really arguing for Thomas to be on the team the beef is that why in the world is Christian Laettner on that team (also instead of Shaq? Girl please.....)....Joe Dumars would have been a great addition also...

I think it is pretty clear now that the most influential players (Bird, Magic, MJ) thought having Thomas on the team (as a PG especially) would hurt the chemistry because so many of them couldn't stand the guy...

LuvNOLA

WHO DAT
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Steve Kerr’s dad was killed by a bullet to his head.

MJ’s dad was killed by a bullet to his chest.

They had a some incredible trauma to deal with on that team. 😢

I did not have a clue that Steve Kerr played at such a high level.....he seems like such a little guy.

Steve’s speech at the victory parade was GOLD! Paraphrase, “Phil Jackson could not trust MJ with the ball, so they gave the ball to me & I made the shot!” I loved seeing MJ & Phil Jackson falling out of their chairs laughing.” 🤣😂.

LuvNOLA

WHO DAT
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i am almost uncomfortable with how much i love Rodman
How can you say that???!!! He is disgusting 🤢

However, Rodman must be wonderful in bed, because he persuaded some of the prettiest ladies on the planet to jump in the sack with his ugly self. 😳

LuvNOLA

WHO DAT
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Jordan's normie arse could never understand that when you're nWo, you're nWo for life.
“White Mamba” Diana Taurasi, addressed this issue last night on SVP.

She said in order to be the GOAT, MJ had no life except for basketball.

Diana said that at times, she had no life, except for basketball. And she said she would not have it any other way.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
How can you say that???!!! He is disgusting 🤢

However, Rodman must be wonderful in bed, because he persuaded some of the prettiest ladies on the planet to jump in the sack with his ugly self. 😳
*shrug*
starting with Mark "The Bird" Fidrych, i have been drawn to iconoclastic athletes
and rodman might be the patron saint of that ilk

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I did not have a clue that Steve Kerr played at such a high level.....he seems like such a little guy.
He was very good in spot duty...off the bench...if he could get open he was a pretty deadly shooter....but he wasn't going to play 30-40 minutes a game very often....

“White Mamba” Diana Taurasi, addressed this issue last night on SVP.
Love her....an old fishing buddy from PA had season tickets to Penn St. womens basketball....he said when Taurasi played for UCONN, the Penn St. students were really relentless in trying to harass her. One game she hit a 3 pointer at the buzzer turned to the student section and flipped them double birds....my friend was a fan of hers from that point forward.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom