Last Dance... ESPN (1 Viewer)

Never liked the Bulls, was a Celtics/Bullets/Wizards fan....Also couldn't stand the Lakers....not a fan doesn't mean I don't recognize how great he was....
Got it! Thanks šŸ˜Š

I respect the hell out of Phil as a coach, he knows his stuff, and the best thing that the Knicks could do right now is have Phil come in and coach that team (or not).

But as a person he is meh to me. He made comments about New Orleans after Katrina (when the league was trying to play games in New Orleans again), and it didnā€™t sit well with me.

He made comments about New Orleans after Katrina (when the league was trying to play games in New Orleans again), and it didnā€™t sit well with me.

I wasn't familiar with what you're referring to so I did a search.

On the first NBA game in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina: "Hopefully they've drained the mud out of the building and the termites aren't going to eat the building away by the time we get down there."

Back then this would've made me mad too. I also wasn't a Phil Jackson fan.

I wasn't familiar with what you're referring to so I did a search.

Back then this would've made me mad too. I also wasn't a Phil Jackson fan.
Well that sucks.

Totally insensitive & very low class comments to come from a ā€œrole modelā€ NBA Coach.

Well that sucks.

Totally insensitive & very low class comments to come from a ā€œrole modelā€ NBA Coach.

There was more, I didn't post it. I guess the NO Hornets were playing in OKC at that time? I'm not a NO NBA fan; I adopted the Mavs when I moved to the Dallas area in 95. He said Oklahoma smelled better but he would miss the smell of mildew in the air in NO.

Maybe he was referring to the area around Norman, Ok. Since the CFP semifinal games, it probably smells like toast. :9:

Also streaming on the website and the app.

I don't have cable but I can still watch about an hour after it's over.
Dennis Rodman is a MESS!!!!!!!! (and ugly, too)

I saw the Jordan/Pippen Bulls play in person 4 times and they got straight smoked every single time. Jordan always put up 30+ though and never disappointed.

Generally loving it but I donā€™t understand the ā€˜letā€™s put the timeline in a blender and see what happensā€™ storytelling approach they are taking
I agree with you, I donā€™t like how it is laid out. One moment itā€™s the 1980s next thing you know itā€™s game 3 of the 93 NBA finals. Itā€™s nonsensical.

Also, I didnā€™t realize that this was filtered through Jordanā€™s lens. He had the final say in everything, so you arenā€™t getting the full story, you just getting what he wants you to get.

Generally loving it but I donā€™t understand the ā€˜letā€™s put the timeline in a blender and see what happensā€™ storytelling approach they are taking
It's not bad for me because I already pretty much know the timeline but if my fiance tries to sit down and watch it it's too confusing.

I agree with you, I donā€™t like how it is laid out. One moment itā€™s the 1980s next thing you know itā€™s game 3 of the 93 NBA finals. Itā€™s nonsensical.
i don't mind the flashbacks, but it's coming back from a flashback in a different spot - like several parts about Rodman in Vegas, then flashback to Rodman in college then come back to Bulls trying to overcome Pistons/Rodman - i'm like 'wait...what??

Also, I didnā€™t realize that this was filtered through Jordanā€™s lens. He had the final say in everything, so you arenā€™t getting the full story, you just getting what he wants you to get.
i've been curious about the complete lack of baseball and the briefest allusions to gambling

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom