Last Dance... ESPN (1 Viewer)

not sure why this series is so popular.

so far, there has been no new information from being a heavy 90s fan of the nba.

i guess for nostalgia purposes, it is fantastic.

any 90s nba fan should not be surprised by any of the dumbassness of this (doctored) documentary.

i quit watching a few weeks back.
I kind of feel the same way. Nothing shocking to me but I think the younger folks are getting a good look at how different the game was back then, which, to me is a good thing....but for me it is definitely more a nostalgic trip....
You guys probably hate the sound of children's laughter and pictures of puppies. And you probably don't understand why the internet is a big deal.

Lol

You guys probably hate the sound of children's laughter and pictures of puppies. And you probably don't understand why the internet is a big deal.

Lol

Oh contrare....love both....and what internet?

But I do miss the days when the players really didn't like each other (on the court)....basketball was much more intense back then.... IMO of course....

not sure why this series is so popular.

so far, there has been no new information from being a heavy 90s fan of the nba.

i guess for nostalgia purposes, it is fantastic.

any 90s nba fan should not be surprised by any of the dumbassness of this (doctored) documentary.

i quit watching a few weeks back.

My 2 boys grew up in the era of Lebron and Kobe. They never understood why I kept saying that Jordan was the best player I've ever seen. They've watched this series with me and the 20 yro conceded that MJ was better than Lebron and Kobe. So there you go.

I've really enjoyed watching this as well, but as others have mentioned, it would've been that much better if the story-telling was linear. With the back and forth, I forget which event or emotion Jordan had already experienced. I forget what his POV was supposed to be.

I never expected him to be nice. His personality as described in the doc, is exactly what I'd expect of anyone who dabbles in the superhuman. Being liked can take a backseat to winning. You've got the rest of your life to be nice.

Why do they suck?
Laimbeer was the vontaze burfict of his era and was glorified for it - he was a punk
ike was also a punk - it's telling that the entirety of the dream team wanted nothing to do with him

i got no beef with dumars but obviously he and salley go no get the laimbeer/thomas stink off that team

Laimbeer was the vontaze burfict of his era and was glorified for it - he was a punk
ike was also a punk - it's telling that the entirety of the dream team wanted nothing to do with him

i got no beef with dumars but obviously he and salley go no get the laimbeer/thomas stink off that team
Ike was a punk??

There was a bit of racism back then too over whether Isiah Thomas should've been on the dream team instead of John Stockton. It's another story.
But if you have the best in the world at all 4 positions, don't you want the best passer at point guard?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom