Last Dance... ESPN (1 Viewer)

But if you have the best in the world at all 4 positions, don't you want the best passer at point guard?

Yep....you can't leave a John Stockton off a team like that, he is one of the guys on that team that will make even the great players around him....better....

Stockton was/is criminally underrated. I can see picking Thomas over Stockton especially if you need a "go to" scorer but Stockton did everything you could ever ask a point guard to do. It's not like Thomas lost the spot to Steve Kerr (no offense meant to Kerr).

No, I think if you were really arguing for Thomas to be on the team the beef is that why in the world is Christian Laettner on that team (also instead of Shaq? Girl please.....)....Joe Dumars would have been a great addition also...

I think it is pretty clear now that the most influential players (Bird, Magic, MJ) thought having Thomas on the team (as a PG especially) would hurt the chemistry because so many of them couldn't stand the guy...

Steve Kerr’s dad was killed by a bullet to his head.

MJ’s dad was killed by a bullet to his chest.

They had a some incredible trauma to deal with on that team. 😢

I did not have a clue that Steve Kerr played at such a high level.....he seems like such a little guy.

Steve’s speech at the victory parade was GOLD! Paraphrase, “Phil Jackson could not trust MJ with the ball, so they gave the ball to me & I made the shot!” I loved seeing MJ & Phil Jackson falling out of their chairs laughing.” 🤣😂.

i am almost uncomfortable with how much i love Rodman

How can you say that???!!! He is disgusting 🤢

However, Rodman must be wonderful in bed, because he persuaded some of the prettiest ladies on the planet to jump in the sack with his ugly self. 😳

Jordan's normie arse could never understand that when you're nWo, you're nWo for life.

“White Mamba” Diana Taurasi, addressed this issue last night on SVP.

She said in order to be the GOAT, MJ had no life except for basketball.

Diana said that at times, she had no life, except for basketball. And she said she would not have it any other way.

How can you say that???!!! He is disgusting 🤢

However, Rodman must be wonderful in bed, because he persuaded some of the prettiest ladies on the planet to jump in the sack with his ugly self. 😳
*shrug*
starting with Mark "The Bird" Fidrych, i have been drawn to iconoclastic athletes
and rodman might be the patron saint of that ilk

I did not have a clue that Steve Kerr played at such a high level.....he seems like such a little guy.

He was very good in spot duty...off the bench...if he could get open he was a pretty deadly shooter....but he wasn't going to play 30-40 minutes a game very often....

“White Mamba” Diana Taurasi, addressed this issue last night on SVP.

Love her....an old fishing buddy from PA had season tickets to Penn St. womens basketball....he said when Taurasi played for UCONN, the Penn St. students were really relentless in trying to harass her. One game she hit a 3 pointer at the buzzer turned to the student section and flipped them double birds....my friend was a fan of hers from that point forward.....

No, I think if you were really arguing for Thomas to be on the team the beef is that why in the world is Christian Laettner on that team (also instead of Shaq?

If you have to pick one college player, you know that guy is going to be the 12th man on the 12 man roster. So you pick the guy with the most versatility who could play the most roles off the bench. It was the right choice.

Yep....you can't leave a John Stockton off a team like that, he is one of the guys on that team that will make even the great players around him....better....

No, I think if you were really arguing for Thomas to be on the team the beef is that why in the world is Christian Laettner on that team (also instead of Shaq? Girl please.....)....Joe Dumars would have been a great addition also...

I think it is pretty clear now that the most influential players (Bird, Magic, MJ) thought having Thomas on the team (as a PG especially) would hurt the chemistry because so many of them couldn't stand the guy...
i can't argue with any of that.

laettner? for forks sake. really? he had titles in college, surrounded by outstanding talent. oh and wasn't coach k one of the teams coaches? exactly.

If you have to pick one college player, you know that guy is going to be the 12th man on the 12 man roster. So you pick the guy with the most versatility who could play the most roles off the bench. It was the right choice.
laettner proved to be laettner in the pros. white man that can't jump, or play. he was your token white guy. such a shame. he was just as useless in the pros as the team which should have included thomas, or at a minimum, shaq.

i can't argue with any of that.

laettner? for forks sake. really? he had titles in college, surrounded by outstanding talent. oh and wasn't coach k one of the teams coaches? exactly.

Lol. He was the NCAA player of the year. And the Final Four MVP the year before that.

laettner proved to be laettner in the pros. white man that can't jump, or play. he was your token white guy. such a shame. he was just as useless in the pros as the team which should have included thomas, or at a minimum, shaq.

Your looking through a lense based on what they went on to do in the NBA. At the time the Dream Team was selected, there wasn’t that much controversy about the selection of Laettner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom