Last minute biz trip: Anyone know Indy??? (1 Viewer)

imnosaint

Beer Vendor
Reaction score
I have scheduled my flight to get into Indianapolis (which means "middle of nowhere" in Greek, i think) early enough to catch the Saints game. Anyone know of a good, or even not so good, sports bar in downtown Indy to catch our Black n' Golds? I e-mailed Peyton, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS- I'll be travelling with an Eagles fan (and yes, he's heard a week's worth of trash talk), so any place with a bunch of tvs would be lagniappe.

vancitysaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Your best stop might just be an online stream on your laptop. Hang around here an gameday and stuff will pop up :)

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
I have scheduled my flight to get into Indianapolis (which means "middle of nowhere" in Greek, i think) early enough to catch the Saints game. Anyone know of a good, or even not so good, sports bar in downtown Indy to catch our Black n' Golds? I e-mailed Peyton, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Do you think Peyton has ever watched a Sunday NFL game at a sports bar in Indy? :hihi:

SaintlyAgenda

Cam Jordan Fan Club
Reaction score
I guarantee you there's a Buffalo Wild Wings in that city. I know the food sucks but you're sure to get every game on there. I also know there is a restaurant there called BJ's Brewhouse which has lots of tv's with football games on. They will put any game on there for you. Good luck.

saintturk1

ultimate browser
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guy I worked in indy for about 5 yrs your best bet is to find a damons resturaunt or hooters are your best choices to have the game on I dont remeber them having bdubs but i havnt been there in a few years now damons is a really nice sports place though great ribs.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Buffalo Wild Wings is the safest bet. I have some friends in Indy, so I can try to ask them, but can't promise I'll get an answer soon enough.

There are 5 BWW's inside the interstate loop in Indy.

http://locations.buffalowildwings.com/

for the record, I almost crapped myself when I realized how many BWW's there are in this country. Zoom in and just move around.. holy crap!

WxM

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
When I worked for the Indiana Firebirds (Arena League), we would go to a place called Daddy Jack's (I think). GPS or Google it.

Cincy Saint

VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If all else fails, there is a Champions in the Marriott. Corporate but serviceable. You can also try Rock Bottom Brewery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom