Last minute biz trip: Anyone know Indy??? (1 Viewer)

imnosaint

Beer Vendor
Reaction score
I have scheduled my flight to get into Indianapolis (which means "middle of nowhere" in Greek, i think) early enough to catch the Saints game. Anyone know of a good, or even not so good, sports bar in downtown Indy to catch our Black n' Golds? I e-mailed Peyton, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS- I'll be travelling with an Eagles fan (and yes, he's heard a week's worth of trash talk), so any place with a bunch of tvs would be lagniappe.

I have scheduled my flight to get into Indianapolis (which means "middle of nowhere" in Greek, i think) early enough to catch the Saints game. Anyone know of a good, or even not so good, sports bar in downtown Indy to catch our Black n' Golds? I e-mailed Peyton, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Do you think Peyton has ever watched a Sunday NFL game at a sports bar in Indy? :hihi:

I guarantee you there's a Buffalo Wild Wings in that city. I know the food sucks but you're sure to get every game on there. I also know there is a restaurant there called BJ's Brewhouse which has lots of tv's with football games on. They will put any game on there for you. Good luck.

Hey guy I worked in indy for about 5 yrs your best bet is to find a damons resturaunt or hooters are your best choices to have the game on I dont remeber them having bdubs but i havnt been there in a few years now damons is a really nice sports place though great ribs.

Buffalo Wild Wings is the safest bet. I have some friends in Indy, so I can try to ask them, but can't promise I'll get an answer soon enough.

There are 5 BWW's inside the interstate loop in Indy.

http://locations.buffalowildwings.com/

for the record, I almost crapped myself when I realized how many BWW's there are in this country. Zoom in and just move around.. holy crap!

When I worked for the Indiana Firebirds (Arena League), we would go to a place called Daddy Jack's (I think). GPS or Google it.

If all else fails, there is a Champions in the Marriott. Corporate but serviceable. You can also try Rock Bottom Brewery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom