Latavius Murray focused on increased efficiency entering 2021 campaign for New Orleans Saints (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1625619876336.png
Photo ny Michael C. Hebert

By Sam Shannon | New Orleans Saints Official Site

'I just want to be more efficient than I was the year previously, or just the best ever to be honest with you'

New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray saw his efficiency take a leap from 2019 to the 2020 season. His goals for the 2021 campaign are built around continuing to increase production alongside his dynamic backfield counterpart, Alvin Kamara.

"For me personally, I just want to be more efficient than I was the year previously or just the best ever to be honest with you," Murray said during his Saints Minicamp availability with local media. "So I want to run the ball well, protect, catch the ball, and just have the best year. That's how I go into each year, being the best I can."

Murray entered 2020, his second year in New Orleans, coming off his best yards per carry season (4.4 ypc) since his rookie year. In 2020, he improved on it by running for more yards on the exact same amount of carries (146 carries for 656 yards). The 6-foot-3, 230-pounder got his 2020 campaign off to a consistent start, gaining at least 48 yards on the ground in three of the first four games. ...

Full Story - NewOrleansSaints.com

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom