Latavius Murray is the Saints "sleeper"! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
"Latavius Murray is the New Orleans Saints sleeper"!

Murray personally proved himself in week 1's big 30 yards TOUCHDOWN run! That is what New Orleans needed from the running game (a BIG 30 yards run TD).

I remember AP #28 two years back at 6"1' preparing to destroy teams, it didn't work, the Saints were stronger.

Now we have that #28 again ×2! Murray is bigger standing at 6"3' awaiting to demolish teams. The day is now to witness. Murray has a stature to Eddie George, a high frame with juke quickness of brute power! Would like to see Murray with 23-28 carries with TD's & 140+ yards on the ground (some big gains).

Would like to see a hard run game (leading with FB, pulling tackles, I Formation).

Saints should implode a simple quick score recipe and look to take the Bears out the game early.

"SAINTS WIN 30" to whatever!

Last edited:
That would be glorious. If we are able to do this there is no way anyone can stop our offense, and our team.

"Latavius Murray is the New Orleans Saints sleeper". Murray personally proved himself in week 1's big 30 yards TOUCHDOWN run! That is what New Orleans needed from the running game (a BIG 30 yards run TD).

I remember AP #28 two years back at 6"1' preparing to destroy teams, it didn't work, the Saints were stronger.

Now we have that #28 again ×2! Murray is bigger standing at 6"3' awaiting to demolish teams. The day is now to witness. Murray has a stature to Eddie George, a high frame with juke quickness of brute power! Would like to see Murray with 23-28 carries with TD's & 140+ yards on the ground (some big gains).

Would like to see a hard run game (leading with FB, pulling tackles, I Formation).

Saints should implode a simple quick score recipe and look to take the Bears out the game early.

"SAINTS WIN 30" to whatever!

I agree

"Latavius Murray is the New Orleans Saints sleeper"!

.. smh.. DW is the "true" sleeper.. teams have more than enough film on LM to know who he is, so I really wouldn't technically call him a sleeper.. BUT, on the other hand no one knows who DW is, and for that reason and that reason alone he's my "true" sleeper.. when he goes in, in coach I trust!

NW.

.. smh.. DW is the "true" sleeper.. teams have more than enough film on LM to know who he is, so I really wouldn't technically call him a sleeper.. BUT, on the other hand no one knows who DW is, and for that reason and that reason alone he's my "true" sleeper.. when he goes in, in coach I trust!

NW.
Respect, anything for the "double-u"!

There's been a number of us Who Dats who have seen Murray over the last few years. All of us were scared about losing Ingram's leadership, but those of us who were fortunate to watch Murray were not that concerned about how he would perform in Black and Gold. Literally, any Who Dat who would have seen him a bunch would have felt the same way. No rocket science here. Now just enjoy this beast!

He had an amazing game. I like this guy a lot. Payton used him well. Must continue that when Kamara gets back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom