Latavius Murray should be our go-to back; there, I said it. (1 Viewer)

We would need to go back to the offense that made that work effectively....
There...that too..lol

What’s there to change? The plays are in the playbook; we just don’t use them/a running scheme as often as we should.

Now everyone wanna be on board I posted this waaay before he even played a down wow!!

I have been on board since 2019. You’re not the first person to officially discover Latavius Murray my friend. It’s just a new topic since, you know, he just played today. 😂

Attachments

• 75737598-FC70-4F9D-A186-E27A7A2BC63E.jpeg
    75737598-FC70-4F9D-A186-E27A7A2BC63E.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 11
I have been on board since 2019. You’re not the first person to officially discover Latavius Murray my friend. It’s just a new topic since, you know, he just played today. 😂
Now I have to go dig up mines? As of recent even before he was an option to return I was STILL saying he’s the go to back and not Kamara. But I got drilled for it. But who’s keeping count tho? Smh

Now I have to go dig up mines? As of recent even before he was an option to return I was STILL saying he’s the go to back and not Kamara. But I got drilled for it. But who’s keeping count tho? Smh
You don’t have to. I don’t really care to wear the “Who liked Murray first” crown, being that I’m a grown adult. I was just showing you that I didn’t just suddenly start liking him or having these sentiments today.

We would need to go back to the offense that made that work effectively....
There...that too..lol
So...you mean we shouldn't have AK on the field while we run 4 yard curls and outs?

J/K...yeah we need to open the offense back up, push the routes further upfield and you can sneak a pass short to Kamara underneath with room to operate after teh catch. This compressed headless offense has nothing pushing defenses to cover the full field, so they're ready to pounce as soon as AK catches the theoretical ball in the middle of the field....I say theoretical ball because Jameis wasn't hitting AK when he was open in the middle of the field.

Now, that being said, I don't want Jameis to look for the short throw first....but I want him to come back to the short throw if the intermediate/long throw is covered...JW isn't doing that, he's playing YOLO ball with covered intermediate routes, he's gotten away with it more often than not, but when he doesn't it's ugly like his 2 ugly INTs vs Tampa.

Yeah... A guy who can give us 4 ot 6 yard without beating ourselves with 3rd and long.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom