Latavius Murray should be our go-to back; there, I said it. (1 Viewer)

The run game opens up the vertical passing game. Murray would be the bruiser with AK being the finesse.

LM totally impressed me.. smh.. still looked like he did when he was here a couple years back.. just that straight up blue collar i'm gonna beat you into the ground style of RB that he is!.. Total VET style!.. he knows the game, he's tryin' to make that last few $$$$, and I think more than anything he taps that watch like Dame Lillard used to to let'm know it's HIS time, but subtly, no fan-fare, no accolades, again, like Deuce, just goes out there and takes care of business.. LM=BOSS!

NW.

6vn4f6.gif

Welp, Broncos just poached him off our practice squad
This should get DA fired at this point. The stupidity on the staff is at a new level. Can’t even manage a basic roster. Now we’re stuck with fumbling Ingram and hurt kamara. Guess we have to embrace the suck, because it’s happening.

This should get DA fired at this point. The stupidity on the staff is at a new level. Can’t even manage a basic roster. Now we’re stuck with fumbling Ingram and hurt kamara. Guess we have to embrace the suck, because it’s happening.
Not to make excuses, because the team should have added him to the roster, but, Murray left of his own volition. And that's the right call for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom