Latavius Murray sighting? (1 Viewer)

whodat649

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Excuse my post if this has been asked but we keep signing RB’s and there has been no sign of this guy at camp at all... Is he hurt already before camp starts or coming off some injury?

Excuse my post if this has been asked but we keep signing RB’s and there has been no sign of this guy at camp at all... Is he hurt already before camp starts or coming off some injury?
Buck Allen I know was hurt coming into camp but haven't heard any news about Murray being hurt

I sure wish that you had put a question mark at the end of your thread title.
It made me think that you had some positive information about him.

Of course I want someone to be able to report that they saw him walking around in good health without a gimp or a limp... and didn't run into him in some air cast in a doctor's office waiting room. :hihi:

First thing I thought of when Murray was signed is his injury history. Dude is the poster child for "injury prone". Sure is not a good sign that he is banged up already. I'm still P'Oed that Ingram's agent shirt the bed when negotiating...

First thing I thought of when Murray was signed is his injury history. Dude is the poster child for "injury prone". Sure is not a good sign that he is banged up already. I'm still P'Oed that Ingram's agent shirt the bed when negotiating...
His injury history shouldn't be a big concern. None are recurring injuries and have been spread out over his career. His last injury appears to be a turf toe in 2016 where he missed two games. All the other injuries besides going on IR after ankle surgery are 3 games, 1 game, 1 game, 2 games. That's the life of being a running back.

I sure wish that you had put a question mark at the end of your thread title.
It made me think that you had some positive information about him.

Of course I want someone to be able to report that they saw him walking around in good health without a gimp or a limp... and didn't run into him in some air cast in a doctor's office waiting room. :hihi:
It now has a question mark. :mwink:

From Saturday, but it is a "sighting" of him at camp:

In this video, he was asked about his body and keeping fit and being strong.

A:
I haven't felt at all where time has crept on me. I honestly felt like I've had some injuries as I've been younger.
As of late, I haven't had anything that has kept me from being on the field.
So I've been able to train and do all the things I want to do in the off-season so that I can come out here and be my best during the season.
So, I feel that I've been my best and I'm out here in New Orleans and I'm excited to take that next step in my game.

Q: Are you excited to come out here tomorrow (Sunday) and put on the pads?

A: Definitely, that's one of the things that I pride myself in is running behind my pads. When you put that armor and it complements my game, I'm excited. That's another step closer to real football.

In this video, he was asked about his body and keeping fit and being strong.

A:
I haven't felt at all where time has crept on me. I honestly felt like I've had some injuries as I've been younger.
As of late, I haven't had anything that has kept me from being on the field.
So I've been able to train and do all the things I want to do in the off-season so that I can come out here and be my best during the season.
So, I feel that I've been my best and I'm out here in New Orleans and I'm excited to take that next step in my game.

Q: Are you excited to come out here tomorrow (Sunday) and put on the pads?

A: Definitely, that's one of the things that I pride myself in is running behind my pads. When you put that armor and it complements my game, I'm excited. That's another step closer to real football.
This is what's up. This past week, it seems like many vets got days off. And even though he's new to the team, he's still a vet, and the playbook for the RB position he's filling isn't much more complicated than any of his previous stops. He's the bruiser who can also catch out of the backfield. That's who he's been for his whole career. Give him the same rest you're giving to other vets to keep them healthy through camp and pre-season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom