Saints Latavius Murray (1 Viewer)

Saint Taysom

MultiTool Tool
Reaction score
What the OL did cannot be understated, but Murray ran very hard and also kicked in as a receiver. I am VERY impressed by Murray’s performance, and I believe he has proven that he can handle workhorse RB duties, while allowing AK to float around the formations and exploit matchups.

What the OL did cannot be understated, but Murray ran very hard and also kicked in as a receiver. I am VERY impressed by Murray’s performance, and I believe he has proven that he can handle workhorse RB duties, while allowing AK to float around the formations and exploit matchups.
He should get a game ball. OL got the push and he did his job to take advantage.

He has been running well. We brought him in to sort of replace Ingram but up till last week, I didn't understand why he wasn't giving the touches. I was just worried Kamara was getting way too many carries. I am hoping this game prove to the coach that he can be a bigger part of the offense. USE HIM.

Murray played great and should get a game ball.

What's baffling is why Washington is even on the roster if Zenner could be signed this week and get more snaps. Doesn't sound like they have much faith in him.

What's baffling is why Washington is even on the roster if Zenner could be signed this week and get more snaps. Doesn't sound like they have much faith in him.

I called that... Washington is much more of a STer than a functional RB in this offense. Zenner is the better RB and that’s why he was brought in.

Special teams.

I said it last week. I said it when he was acquired. There's absolutely no reason why Murray cant be used more often. We should have what we had in Ingram and Kamara, but with Kamara getting the most carries. The added bonus? Murray is actually a better receiver than Ingram, he has rarely had a QB and a coach that could deliver it to him faithfully. He has that now. The offense should not lose its flexibility with him on the field. He's not a better runner than Ingram but he's more flexible. Use him!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom