Saints Latavius Murray (1 Viewer)

Murray played great and should get a game ball.

What's baffling is why Washington is even on the roster if Zenner could be signed this week and get more snaps. Doesn't sound like they have much faith in him.
Special Teams?

Murray played great and should get a game ball.

What's baffling is why Washington is even on the roster if Zenner could be signed this week and get more snaps. Doesn't sound like they have much faith in him.
Do you not realize that special teams is a thing? Washington is a STs beast.

Off topic, but the option run by Zach Line, where he pitched it to Taysom was one of my favorite plays of the season thus far.

We ran an identical play with Line/Kamara against the Bears two years ago. It was a throwback and all around awesome.

Do you not realize that special teams is a thing? Washington is a STs beast.
Of course I do. Without Kamara he still got less touches than a RB signed that week. That says something.

I called that... Washington is much more of a STer than a functional RB in this offense. Zenner is the better RB and that’s why he was brought in.
So it begs the question, is he a better ST player than Banjo was? We have more safeties so I guess a back up RB is better, but still one would think he would get some touches with AK out.

I said it last week. I said it when he was acquired. There's absolutely no reason why Murray cant be used more often. We should have what we had in Ingram and Kamara, but with Kamara getting the most carries. The added bonus? Murray is actually a better receiver than Ingram, he has rarely had a QB and a coach that could deliver it to him faithfully. He has that now. The offense should not lose its flexibility with him on the field. He's not a better runner than Ingram but he's more flexible. Use him!
It looks like Muray needs a lot of touches to get his rhythm going in a game. He was not running nearly as well early in the game but once he got going he was the beast I remember against the saints in Minn. Its hard to get both him and Kamara going if they split time so I think you have to pick one as the primary and that goes to Kamara.

What the OL did cannot be understated, but Murray ran very hard and also kicked in as a receiver. I am VERY impressed by Murray’s performance, and I believe he has proven that he can handle workhorse RB duties, while allowing AK to float around the formations and exploit matchups.
Agree. Give Kamara a 10 runs or more if he’s having a great game and the rest of his touches as a receiver. Think it would be good to utilize a big back with Murray skill set. Time to start getting him more involved in the offense.

Murray was running very determined this week. This was his game to step up and he did. That has been a common theme this season. When a player's number is called they have answered the call. This team is on fire. And the scary part is that Drew is about to come back.

Of course I do. Without Kamara he still got less touches than a RB signed that week. That says something.
He got less touches than a guy signed that week. That says something.
Take a look at Washington's snaps in this thread and ask again why he's on the team. He's a ST beast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom