Latavius Murray (1 Viewer)

This the type of post I was about to make. Latavius much better wow. But around here wanna stick with stars because of what they capable of

THIS.

Payton has always catered to his stars which is a problem. Murray is clearly the better RB right now and why Payton keeps going away is bad coaching. I hope he’ll get him involve more so we can win w/o all these tight games going down to the wire.

Against a fast/speedy team, you must go north to south. Trying to get to the edge doesn’t really work on these guys. Either way, we carved them up and they had to resort to trickery to beat us. They match up well, but we now know that they can’t beat us straight up and that’s a good thing. I assure you we would beat them, if there is a rematch

Payton has been consistent with Murray touches all year. It wasn’t until Kamara’s injury that forced his hand and he finally gave Murray adequate touches. After 13 games, I don’t see coach suddenly upping Murray’s touches if he hasn’t already 3 quarters into the season.

Payton has been consistent with Murray touches all year. It wasn’t until Kamara’s injury that forced his hand and he finally gave Murray adequate touches. After 13 games, I don’t see coach suddenly upping Murray’s touches if he hasn’t already 3 quarters into the season.
That would be **** poor coaching, and I don’t think CSP is a poor coach. Gotta get Murray more touches, especially when it’s obvious that Kamara is struggling.

It was a sin to watch Latavius underutilized today by Payton. It was clear he was gashing them while Kamara couldn't make a tackler miss...

And that is why saints never, consistently, get over the hump like the patriots.... always so close yet so far... it is always something

I wonder if Paytons game plan is designed with packages specifically for Kamara and it does not allow the two back to be interchangeable for the majority of the game plan. Once the saints got up 13 early I would have like to have seen them try to pound the ball with that momentum. Let the OL and Murray try to wear SF down and try to mentally and physically try to defeat them when you can afford to be very balanced in the play calls. I did not like the play call on the early two point conversion. Wasn't a fan of going for it at that time to begin with but it did not end up being a factor in the loss.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom