Late week bettors favoring the Saints (1 Viewer)

Good post, Commish. Always great to see money move towards your team late in the week. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a "pick em" by kickoff.

The Saints will be ultra-focused for this one... offense, defense and S/T. Looking for them to jump on LA early and often.

:gosaints:

For some reason I have been really nervous about this one. However, if it moves to PK by kickoff I think us Saints fans are in for a really fun Sunday.

our games the with rams are always super competitive. Expect no different this time. get ready for a big play nail-biter.

I think a lot of this has to do with Carolina’s performance inn Thursday. LA struggled with carolina last week and everyone saw how Carolina performed against an average TB team so I think it’s forcing people to look at the Rams a little closer and they’re noticing an already old OL last year is older and they’re missing a piece to the dominant DL they had last year.

With the Saints getting back Brown and Onyemata, I think the Saints won the line of scrimmage and ultimately that’s what decided the game.

Going out on a limb here and say we run more than we pass tomorrow.

I think a lot of this has to do with Carolina’s performance inn Thursday. LA struggled with carolina last week and everyone saw how Carolina performed against an average TB team so I think it’s forcing people to look at the Rams a little closer and they’re noticing an already old OL last year is older and they’re missing a piece to the dominant DL they had last year.

With the Saints getting back Brown and Onyemata, I think the Saints won the line of scrimmage and ultimately that’s what decided the game.

Good observation re: the panthers/rams game. I believe the rams are going to try to pound the rock also, with Gurley AND Brown. Last week had the Txns stayed committed to running the ball they probably win that game because they were gashing us up the middle with Hyde. Onyamama coming back so that will help but something to keep an eye on...

If I were a betting man, I would bet a lot on the Rams, if the spread was anywhere under 3.

First of all, they match up well against us. On offense, they have three good WR's and we have only two good CB's. On defense, they have a great DT who can pressure Brees up the middle, which gives him problems.

Second, and more importantly, the NFL league office will be doing everything it can to prevent us from winning this game. They want to validate the playoff loss. Look for two or three calls or non-calls that cost us points.

I just hope we have better balance. Last week, we passed 43 times and ran only 21 times. I’d like to see something closer to a 50/50 run/pass split. But Id LOVE nuttn more than to see us dominate with our run game!

I wouldn't call 2 days before kickoff late money. Late money usually means within a few hours where you see a sudden line drop.

But there does appear to be reverse line movement. This game is really a toss up. Not one I'd normally consider betting on.

Second, and more importantly, the NFL league office will be doing everything it can to prevent us from winning this game. They want to validate the playoff loss. Look for two or three calls or non-calls that cost us points.

Yep, just like I said...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom