Latest Forecast: Saints could feast on buffet of really bad teams (link) (1 Viewer)

what's great about our "easy" remaining schedule is that all the tough ones left (jets, giants, patriots, falcons) are at home. with the exception of the falcons game, we should be heavy favorites for all remaining road games.

Brown's injury aside, it's truly amazing how things just seem to be working out this year. don't worry i just knocked on wood.

i don't know about 31-13, but i still think the saints will win. i like what he said about the saints' corners being better than advertised. it's true. i think the jets have a VERY good team, i just don't see mark sanchez being ready for what he's gonna face in atmosphere and defensive looks. "hey media, imma let you finish talking about the jets, but the saints have one of the best offenses of all-time"

tampa and carolina always play us tough just like we play them...when we aren't very good... they are not automatic wins by a long shot.

Carolina will play us tough. Tampa is a much inferior team and although anything is possible in the NFL, the Saints should win the 1st match-up without much problem.

Week 16 & 17 may depend on who starts for both teams.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom