Latest Jameis Winston Workout Video (1 Viewer)

Jameis was always known for his small hands, often known as the hardest worker in the room, hopefully this will help with ball security

Really hoping this all pays off for him and for us. He knows this is his chance to not only prove the doubters wrong but become a franchise QB after one of the greatest, if not the greatest to every play the game.

I have seen this drill before somewhere... I swear it...

ClutteredGivingGonolek-size_restricted.gif

That looks like the type of workout an over zealous Dad would put his son through in the backyard, while gearing up for the HS football season!
I almost expected to see Walter Thomas do a backflip in the background!

If he put that same video out 2 years ago, this entire board would have 3+ pages of nothing but making fun of him!

Last edited:
I agree... I feel the same about "highlight" videos. They're fun to watch but doesn't tell the whole story about a player.

But the funny part is if that was a video of Jameis goofing off or doing something that wasn't football-related, then fans would be killing him for not working out. You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

Its good to see he's working on his craft.
This. At least he's putting in the work, and while doing it, working to fix some of his weakest areas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom