Latest Rocky Balboa Trailer (1 Viewer)

I loved those movies as a kid, but why do i get the feeling this is a train wreck waiting to happen with this movie??

Right after Tarver made this movie he got owned by Hopkins.

I loved those movies as a kid, but why do i get the feeling this is a train wreck waiting to happen with this movie??

Early word, is that this is a very good movie. The people that have seen cuts have been saying that this is how Rocky 5 should have been made. I really have high hopes for this one. If he can just recapture some of the magic from the original, then I will be satisfied.

I still haven;t wacthed any of the trailers - I refuse to see them online. I wanna see them on the big screen! But I keep getting shafted at the theaters.

Next to September 25th, December 22nd is probably the most highly anticipated day of my life.

I read the script about a year and a half ago and was surprisingly impressed. I hope that they hit with this one as I've always had a soft spot for the Rocky franchise. It's cool to see the guy that plays Peter Petrelli from "Heros" as Rocky's kid too.

Last edited:
I read the script about a year and a half ago and was surprisingly impressed. I hope that they hit with this one as I've always had a soft spot for the Rocky franchise. It's cool to see the guy that plays Peter Petrelli from "Heros" as Rocky's kid too.

In the last movie, Rocky's son had one of the greatest lines in the history of film:

"Knock the bum out, he took my room!"

Can't wait! I'm surprised Sly didn't get his real son, Sage, to play his son in this one (he played Rocky Jr. in Rocky V).

I agree this should have been Rocky V. Trailer looks good, hope it can live up to it.

stallone had originally wanted to end rocky 5 with the death of rocky.

will he do it this time?

Can't wait! I'm surprised Sly didn't get his real son, Sage, to play his son in this one (he played Rocky Jr. in Rocky V).

he offered, but the son was too busy with his own production company.

If Rocky dies, I go home to cry.

I'm actually looking forward to this movie after watching the trailer just now.

For me, the best part is seeing that Duke (Apollo's old trainer) is going to be in it.

If they manage to work in the old staple "You see...he's not a machine! He's just a man!" line in there I'll be downright giddy.

This movie is going to reek beyond proportions. With that said, I'm eagerly awaiting Rambo IV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom