Latest Roster moves (1 Viewer)

SaintLuke

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Some we know, but this is what has been officially announced by front office.
The New Orleans Saints announced that they have re-signed defensive lineman Montravius Adams, signed safety Jeff Heath off the practice squad, signed offensive lineman Caleb Benenoch and wide receiver Kenny Stills to the practice squad and waived fullback Adam Prentice. The announcements were made by Saints Executive Vice President/General Manager Mickey Loomis.

Oh, man...we're screwed now. We've only got fifteen fullbacks left.

I don't even know if it's worth having a season if you have anything less than 17.

Xeda.gif

Some we know, but this is what has been officially announced by front office.
The New Orleans Saints announced that they have re-signed defensive lineman Montravius Adams, signed safety Jeff Heath off the practice squad, signed offensive lineman Caleb Benenoch and wide receiver Kenny Stills to the practice squad and waived fullback Adam Prentice. The announcements were made by Saints Executive Vice President/General Manager Mickey Loomis.
Releasing Prentice makes since as it appears Griffin is the Hback in the offense.

I predict in the near future Adam Prentice will be signed to the practice squad and a full back will be activated this weekend before the game on Sunday. The batteries are low on my crystal ball so I am not sure if that will be a promotion of Alex Armah or Adam Prentice Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 3.00.47 PM.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom