Latest Starbucks Outrage (2 Viewers)

We have to remember that when things like this happen, it's often a small number of people making a lot of noise. We or the media make it seem like it's some huge number who are upset, complaining, or whatever.

We have to remember that when things like this happen, it's often a small number of people making a lot of noise. We or the media make it seem like it's some huge number who are upset, complaining, or whatever.

Did anyone notice Starbuck’s commercial last night rehashing last year’s red cup controversy, turned around to promote this year’s new red cup? I firmly believe that they are doing some of this on purpose.

Days away from a presidential election and we are concerned with a coffee cup.

We deserve the crappy cantidates we were dealt, it is obvious we have the collective attention span of 2yr olds.

There's enough rage to go around. We can be angry about as many things as we want. It's in the constitution!

We deserve the crappy cantidates we were dealt, it is obvious we have the collective attention span of 2yr olds.

is your contention that this was an under the radar election cycle? that Hill and Don just kinda snuck into their nominations sub rosa?

is your contention that this was an under the radar election cycle? that Hill and Don just kinda snuck into their nominations sub rosa?

No it is my contention that we lack the attention span (or give a damn) to become involved at a point in the process where we could have avoided their nominations(the primaries). A micro minority who is actually motivated enough to participate resulted in options A and B. I have trouble believing that the majority those who did participate, bothered to look in to the cantidates beyond the television media coverage and quotable one liners on the options.

No it is my contention that we lack the attention span (or give a damn) to become involved at a point in the process where we could have avoided their nominations(the primaries). A micro minority who is actually motivated enough to participate resulted in options A and B. I have trouble believing that the majority those who did participate, bothered to look in to the cantidates beyond the television media coverage and quotable one liners on the options.

Maybe if we had had better coffee.

I think this constant complaining about our collectiv..... Hey! Is that a squirrel?

in general, maybe and down ballot elections, definitely - but this year does not fit that apathetic voter narrative - there are significant institutional and financial obstacles that come into place WELL before disinterested voters

You think these cups are controversial, just check out their plans for next Christmas:

583081_v1.jpg

583077_v1.jpg

583083_v1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom