Latest Starbucks Outrage (1 Viewer)

so the people who tell everyone to quit being offended so easily, get offended easily.. go figure..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My god people make my head hurt. It's a green cup with a line drawing of people. Good god. What next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a huge degree of butthurt irony here. The people offended by these starbucks cups are the same people who complain about liberal PC people getting offended too easily.

Enjoy
=====================================================

Earlier this week, Starbucks began serving its seasonal holiday drinks in new green cups that were meant to promote a message of unity. But the cups are having the opposite effect, causing an uproar among some customers who are accusing the coffee chain of "political brainwashing."*

On Tuesday, a week before Election Day, Starbucks rolled out the green cups that*feature*an illustration by Shogo Ota showing the faces of more than a hundred people, drawn with a single continuous line.

"During a divisive time in our country, Starbucks wanted to* create a symbol of unity as a reminder of our shared values, and the need to be good to each other,"*Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz said in a statement.
On social media, responses were mixed...................

Furious customers are accusing Starbucks of 'political brainwashing' over green cups
What's a starbucks?

It's certainly an ugly cup. It looks like one of those hidden picture drawings in Highlights magazine for kids.

It's certainly an ugly cup. It looks like one of those hidden picture drawings in Highlights magazine for kids.

If people were outraged over having to pay $5 for a cup of crap in an ugly cup I'd understand, but this is psycho.

If people were outraged over having to pay $5 for a cup of crap in an ugly cup I'd understand, but this is psycho.

On the flip side, if you're going to buy crap for $5, it may as well be in a nice cup.

So a cup designed to promote unity and peace instead prompts people to become outraged and angry at the idea of unity and peace?

Riiiiiggghhhtttt...

When I was a kid I had a book that was a collection of very impressive, detailed drawings that were made by a single continuous line. I enjoyed tracing the line from beginning to end with my finger.

Thanks for ruining my childhood Starbucks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom