Latest Weather Underground Forecast (1 Viewer)

Got ya..Thanks

Well at least the tailgate will be dry

It's partly cloudy and about 65 here now

are you going to be in Lot 1? I will stop and give a cordial hello, if you tell me how to contact ya

Sure hope Mondays weather doesn't move in early:

From WeatherTap:

Very windy with showers and scattered thunderstorms. early afternoon highs in the mid 60s...then temperatures falling into the upper 50s. South winds 20 to 30 mph...becoming southwest. gusts up to 45 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 90 percent

Here's kind of a quick reference for all the games. I'm not sure where they pull their info from , but they are also saying mostly cloudy, 40% chance of showers.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/weather/

<iframe name="VegasInsider" src="http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/weather/" frameborder="2" height="360" width="730"></iframe>

You guys sure worry about weather a lot :idunno:
Didnt coach ever tell ya 'everybody plays in the same conditions'?

Oh, that's right you are a dome team :0030::0030::0030::0030::0030::_rofl::_rofl::_rofl:

Nothing like showing up for a track meet and having to play football

Wind doesn't appear to be a factor and that's the major win here.

The field was never going to be a problem.

20% chance of rain at game time and 10-15 mph wind.

That's NOTHING.

Drew Brees is going to tear them apart.

Weather.com has continued to show in the hour by hour that the rain should end right at game time. The field is likely to be VERY wet due to all the rain but that actually helps receivers.

I don't understand the big concern with the weather. Saints don't throw deep downfield a whole lot and since the addition of Ellis, they've been pretty good at stopping the run up the middle. If anything, bad weather would be worse for the Bills' offense.

Dang, the last time I saw this many postings for weather sites there was a Cat 5 in the Gulf.

The Saints will be fine. They had wet ball drills this week. They have all played in the rain before, they won't melt, it's all good.

Well some of you say its gonna be good, others bad, well... I guess we'll just have to hope for the best! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom