NFL Draft Latt’s Top 10 WR Prospects for Saints in 2022 (1 Viewer)

I don’t know man… he went against all of the popular opinions and called Taco Charlton a bust!

Sarcasm/off
But I did(it actually happened) and you all your jokes can never take that away from me. And me being right about our 2021 draft on every player in my draft review with everybody laughing in my face saying I don't know what I'm doing. Yall, just don't get it. I'll just have to prove it one by one on the SR.com board until i earn my strips and one day respect. I just need to find a way to start getting paid for it(crypto and stocks are trash right now). BTW, this is all in good fun, so lets keep it light hearted. We are all on the same WHO DAT train to the CHIP.

Philly has 3 first round picks in April, and a need at WR remains (even with Smith) taken in the 1st last year… (Reagor is a #3 at best, IMHO).

My gut is screaming that they will end up with Jameson Williams. 😔

11-15

11. John Metchie, WR, Alabama: (see OP). Metchie does one thing exceptionally well… he gets open.
He’s also really good at securing the catch, and those 2 things translate to the NFL nicely. He just needs to fully recover from injury.

12. Ainias Smith, WR, Texas A&M: (see OP).

13. Wandale Robinson, WR, Kentucky: Robinson is a poor man’s Tyreek Hill, but that’s actually a compliment… because even that can be a dynamic playmaking WR. I see Robinson as more of a bigger Deonte Harris, so I have him a tad lower than many. He’s good though.

14. Jalen Tolbert, WR, S. Alabama: Tolbert nearly doubled Kawaan Baker’s yardage on the same amount of touches in 2020/21. He’s a toolsy WR that has to show he can do it vs better competition.

15. Dontario Drummond, WR, Ole Miss: Drummond had a nice season in the SEC West, and he’s built like a RB playing WR… Boom-or-Bust potential here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom