NFL Draft Latt’s Top 10 WR Prospects for Saints in 2022 (1 Viewer)

There is not a WR that should be taken before Burks. I think the combine is going to solidify that fact. I’ve been watching him since high school. I don’t usually hitch myself to Arkansas prospects because a built-in bias will appear to exists. Treylon Burks is a superstar.

There is not a WR that should be taken before Burks. I think the combine is going to solidify that fact. I’ve been watching him since high school. I don’t usually hitch myself to Arkansas prospects because a built-in bias will appear to exists. Treylon Burks is a superstar.
You're just saying that because your name is HogNsaints.

🐷 Homer. 🤣

I would like to add a couple mid/late round names to the list. I'm a Utah Utes alumni and watch every game. Two names to consider for a Sean Payton offense that utilizes unique player profiles:

TE/WR Brant Kiuthe - If he was 2-3" taller you would see him as the #1 TE off the board this year.

SLOT WR/PR Britain Covey - Playmaker that you would expect to see on the Patriots

My top 2 are Wilson and Williams.
I'd prefer Williams because of his return ability would give Harris more snaps at WR.
I like Burks and Olave as my top 2, but I could get onboard with just about any combination… there are some good prospects, and the Saints just need to address it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom