Lattimore bought himself one more start (1 Viewer)

We miss Vonn Bell in the secondary. Malcom has been mediocre at best.
Malcolm is always just a bit late and/or misses on every play. If he could just be a little quicker, he'll be alright. But yeah, I kinda miss Vonn Bell too, seems like they had more chemistry w/ him than w/ Malcolm but they have to keep playing it out to develop better together. They'll get it.

Latt certainly didn't have his best game, but he and the rest of the defense played much better in the second half. Latt didn't just make that last play. He defended another pass on that last drive and the long play that set up the FG the Chargers missed was well defended. The receiver was bracketed and Latt had perfect position. It was just a better throw and catch. It happens.

Latt will be fine. As for Dennis Allen, that first half and some spots in the second half were terrible. I just hope they'll make the most of the bye and come back with a better game plan.

I will say this. To further illustrate how great that stop was, I was screaming "noooooooo" because I thought DeMario's blast tackle was going to push him forward enough for the drive to continue. Lattimore held strong.
I did the exact same thing. About to stand up and cheer, then in slow motion I see Davis hitting him, and started saying 'Nooooooo!".

Then Lattimore did a belly to back suplex to end the game.

Great tackle to end the game, loved it! Thankful for that play and him.

But also not going to lose sight that he’s played pretty bad from the first game till the bye in coverage. For his own standards it’s been awful, but that doesn’t mean some of it hasn’t or can’t be contributed to our horrible pass rush the first quarter of the season, some of its on our below average defensive coordinator, etc.

He will get it going.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom