Tweet/s Lattimore commenting on Kyler Murray's size (build) on draft day (1 Viewer)

How tall is Murray anyway? He’s listed as 5’10” but looks more like 5’8”. The average male is 5’9” so I am not so sure that he is taller than most of us like @BiloxiSaint1 says.

I was going off of his NFL Draft Profile. I thought 5'10" was his actual height. So that's what I was going off of.

How tall is Murray anyway? He’s listed as 5’10” but looks more like 5’8”. The average male is 5’9” so I am not so sure that he is taller than most of us like @BiloxiSaint1 says.

Ok. I found a reference that his measured height is 5'10.1". So he's taller than me! Lol

F5C1CEAD-D442-4985-A9C2-8B31C3672D91.jpeg

That’s him on the end of the front row standing next to 5’ 9” Marquise Brown.

lmao look at how Murray is the only person in that picture who crept up to the back of the seat-back in front of him. Everyone else is backed up to the seats. He's also slightly leaning forward. You know that's a little perspective trick he learned awhile back, and he's been doing it his whole life to make himself look an inch or two taller in pics.

F5C1CEAD-D442-4985-A9C2-8B31C3672D91.jpeg

That’s him on the end of the front row standing next to 5’ 9” Marquise Brown.
I can’t figure out the group in that picture.

I see guys from multiple rounds, multiple positions, multiple conferences.....what grouping is that?

Oh, and no Saint?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom