Tweet/s Lattimore commenting on Kyler Murray's size (build) on draft day (1 Viewer)

I can’t figure out the group in that picture.

I see guys from multiple rounds, multiple positions, multiple conferences.....what grouping is that?

Oh, and no Saint?

Yeah, it's weird. At first it looked like all skill players, but then Devin Bush is right in there on the second row.

I see guys from multiple rounds, multiple positions, multiple conferences.....what grouping is that?

Oh, and no Saint?

Maybe it's the first round pics. We didn't have one, did we?

Edit:. I can't even see the pic right now. I'm just guessing.

Oh, and no Saint?

I think that’s the rookie showcase. They mostly like skill position players. Since we didn’t have a 1st round pick and our 2nd was a center, we were unlikely to have a player there.

lmao look at how Murray is the only person in that picture who crept up to the back of the seat-back in front of him. Everyone else is backed up to the seats. He's also slightly leaning forward. You know that's a little perspective trick he learned awhile back, and he's been doing it his whole life to make himself look an inch or two taller in pics.
Whatever he did, it came up short.

Oh, and no Saint?

It's the NFLPA Rookie Premiere photo:

Yeah, it's weird. At first it looked like all skill players, but then Devin Bush is right in there on the second row.

It’s a pic from the NFLPA Rookie Premiere. A sports card company picks the players who get to go. They base the invites on which rookies they think will be the hottest among the card and memorabilia collectors.

It’s a pic from the NFLPA Rookie Premiere. A sports card company picks the players who get to go. They base the invites on which rookies they think will be the hottest among the card and memorabilia collectors.

That makes sense. It's basically all offensive skill players plus Bosa and Bush, who were probably the two most hyped defensive players.

The defensive players and linemen really got the short end of the stick. I bet they feel slighted.

He said it when Kyler was being drafted. Not really pregame trash talk.

I see

And he is 5'10" I mean he is short but really in the grand scheme of things he isn't that much shorter than Drew, Doug Flutie or Russell Wilson. If those players can make it work than there is no issue for him and he is still taller than your average female height 5'4" and your average male 5'9." So I don't know why people get so hung up on height in his case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom