Lattimore(Hamstring)- Week to Week (1 Viewer)

Of all the injuries the team has suffered this season, this hammy injury to Latt is the most concerning to me. In these elite, ultra-fast NFL skill players, hamstring injuries can last for a long time and if rushed back, the possibility of a season-ending tear. We need Latt to win the SB. Regardless of outcome, I hope the coaches allow Latt to heal fully as possible.

Michael Thomas is the player we could least afford to lose.

Lattimore is second.

Spud - I find your comments very interesting and revealing. For more than a decade, Drew Brees was clearly the player we feared most of an injury. I agree with your assessment which makes an injury to Brees #3 or #4. How things have changed!

Hammy is a serious concern for a corner. The fact that he couldn't return yesterday is not a good sign.

Yes. It's been his only serious injury but it does go back to Ohio State. I think he lost nearly an entire year with a hamstring pull
I was asking about Rhodes, I know Latt's history.

Spud - I find your comments very interesting and revealing. For more than a decade, Drew Brees was clearly the player we feared most of an injury. I agree with your assessment which makes an injury to Brees #3 or #4. How things have changed!
Were lucky that we have TB behind our 40 year old qb. At least, we have solid depth in the secondary. WR :frack:

We need to and will be very cautious with Lattimore. The stretch run is what is most important. If we have to sit him for a month, so be it. The Vikings rushed Thielen back from his hamstring injury and made it worse. We can't afford to do that.

Losing Lattimore is a blow, but this team will have to keep up the theme of finding different ways to win. Plus, we actually have depth. No one is Lattimore, but Eli, PJ, and CGJ are more than serviceable.

We will take a hit...but we still have good enough guys to win games.

Control the line of scrimmage and force the Bucs into 2nd and long and 3rd and long. Knowing our defense might struggle, I hope SP realizes he has 2 legit backs and controls the TOP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom