Lattimore Injury Question (Regarding if he was out during our last series or is that made up) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Was he out towards the end of the game? I'm seeing people post on Facebook groups that he was out and that's why Gardner Johnson was on Kittle at the end. I don't remember Lattimore leaving the game but wasn't entirely focused on just him so was just wondering if it's true or if people posting that to make others feel better lol

He was definitely in the game on that Kittle play. I remember seeing him on the other side of the field from where Kittle was running with no chance to catch up to the play.

As BreesusSaves said, he was on 17. He was lined up on the right side of the defense(left side of offense). 17 ran across the middle and Lattimore followed him. This cleared the area for Kittle.

Lattimore was in on that 4th down play. He was covering Emmanuel Sanders.
Yup, he picked up Sanders on the crosser going the opposite direction from Kittle.

I believe that he broke up the pass on 2nd or 3rd down right before the 4th and 2.
Also yup, the 2nd & 2.

Don’t go to Facebook expecting logic. ?

Your sig pic is beyond awesome, btw.
Much appreciated! It’s always been a picture I loved and within the last year I figured out how to mediocrely use a basic version of Photoshop and learned how to make transparent images by erasing the background and thought it’d be a great sig pic. :9:

The only bummer is it doesn’t show up on my phone browser so I only get to see it when I’m on the desktop. :hihi:

Much appreciated! It’s always been a picture I loved and within the last year I figured out how to mediocrely use a basic version of Photoshop and learned how to make transparent images by erasing the background and thought it’d be a great sig pic. :9:

The only bummer is it doesn’t show up on my phone browser so I only get to see it when I’m on the desktop. :hihi:

Should have asked me for help with editing lol

We will get the watered down version of injuries tomorrow. However, after a physical game Id imagine there could be a few guys who got dinged. Seems likely Rankins, Davenport & Cook will be added to Kiko, Klein, Line & Peat. Hopefully the additions will be minor.

It did catch my attention and thought it was cool.

My old computer I had photoshop and loved playing around with pics. I learned how to do the color pop images. Where everything is black and white except you go back over the areas you want color again. My new computer I don't have photoshop or I just don't know how edit things like that on it.

It's a great signature though ;)

Edit: my avatar is something I photoshopped together. Bulls logo inside the Saints logo.

It did catch my attention and thought it was cool.

My old computer I had photoshop and loved playing around with pics. I learned how to do the color pop images. Where everything is black and white except you go back over the areas you want color again. My new computer I don't have photoshop or I just don't know how edit things like that on it.

It's a great signature though ;)

Edit: my avatar is something I photoshopped together. Bulls logo inside the Saints logo.
That's what's up! And man, I wish my little mobile version had the color pop feature; I don't believe it does but I love those pictures.

And thanks, my dude! :9:

I actually had to delete and re-upload it (now waiting for it to start showing up on my posts again) because there was a speck I missed when I was erasing and it was annoying the hell out of me. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom