Lattimore is striving to have an all-pro year (1 Viewer)

Yeah he played really well when matched up with Hopkins.

Rev Deuce brought up a great point on his podcast. This was nothing like last year where AB beat him over and over. This was much more 50/50. Which is all you can hope for against an elite WR.

Yeah he played really well when matched up with Hopkins.

Rev Deuce brought up a great point on his podcast. This was nothing like last year where AB beat him over and over. This was much more 50/50. Which is all you can hope for against an elite WR.
Yea that matchup vs ab was hard to watch , hopefully he gets his revenge against the patriots in the SB

There is no shame in admitting that Hopkins is better than Thomas. If Thomas is 1b Hopkins is 1a. No shame, game just recognizing game. Given the numbers that Hopkins has put up over his career with guys who aren’t fit to sniff Watson’s jock, it’s very impressive.

There is no shame in admitting that Hopkins is better than Thomas. If Thomas is 1b Hopkins is 1a. No shame, game just recognizing game. Given the numbers that Hopkins has put up over his career with guys who aren’t fit to sniff Watson’s jock, it’s very impressive.
Yea I totally agree just pains me to see people claim that he is in a different league than Thomas

Latt had a good game. He was aggressive and made some good tackles. He went toe to toe with Hopkins.

Latt shut Hopkins down besides that last play, and that was really on Williams and Play calling.
That's insane.

I know Lattimore always plays on the outside, but I'd like to see him shadow the team's #1 even when they are in the slot. Most of the damage Hopkins did was from the inside when Latt was not specifically on him.

He’s playing so much faster so far this season. You can tell last year he came in thinking he already made it and was humbled. He’s coming out the gate flying this season and I like it.

I think Hopkins is asked to do more honestly, or at least he has been asked to do more.

I agree, they basically did the same with Andre Johnson. Once they felt confident that Hopkins was ready they simply transitioned Hopkins into that roll. Our offense spreads the ball around a lot more than the Texans.

Hopkins is better at freelancing for Watson when he breaks contain and running deep routes.

I'll take Thomas all day long on timing routes and anywhere inside 20 yards. They are just different.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom