Lattimore = PFF'S Defensive Player of the Week (1 Viewer)

Ala Conrad Dobler?!?

13408.jpg
Or Mike Curtis
mike-curtis.jpg

I think we've done this before :)

Yeah, he was ROBBED!
Agreed! But das OK. All that matters is that WE KNOW we’ve got ourselves one helluva punter!

Meanwhile, here’s to hoping that Deonte’s injury isn’t bad n that both he n Lutz return soon, but not until they’re 110% healthy! 😊

Deonte is so dangerous as a returner, he can change a game w/o even gettin the ball! IIRC, he returned only one punt against NE. They saw enough, n spent the rest the game kickin away from him! That’s respect!

N we ain’t been the only team with problems at K! There have been tons of close games so far this year, but even some of the best kickers have been missing and “doinkin” da ball! Lotsa ball left to be played too, so I’d rather chill Wil til he’s a FULL go! 👍🏽

Once we get everybody healthy, I think we have a chance to have one of the top STs in the NFL this season!

👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Lattinore seems to be the type of guy that plays to whether he feels he’s got something to prove or not.

Lattimore got PFF's Defensive Player of the Week and NFC Defensive Player of the Week.

Gillikin plays special teams.
I know. The title of the article just said "NFC Player".
So both Lattimore & Gillikin should have been given this past week's defensive & special teams honors respectively.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom