Lattimore, PJ Williams, and Trevor Siemian returned to practice. (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pete Warner isnt seeing the field this season if Kwon, DD, Ellis and Baun stay healthy.

As for the Panthers trying the quick and short passing game, good luck with that. That requires quick reads and perfect precision. I dont think Darnold is good at those or he hasn't shown himself to be. Hes much more of a downfield thrower.

saint-58

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Pete Warner isnt seeing the field this season if Kwon, DD, Ellis and Baun stay healthy.

As for the Panthers trying the quick and short passing game, good luck with that. That requires quick reads and perfect precision. I dont think Darnold is good at those or he hasn't shown himself to be. Hes much more of a downfield thrower.
Who's Pete Warner????

Saint Lattimore

Hall of Shamer
Reaction score
Question:
With Reiter and Stills currently in the PS, can other teams sign them to their active roster whenever they choose, or would the Saints get a shot to activate them first?

OL injuries are only going to keep popping up all over the league, and a guy like Reiter seems like he would garner interest.

lapaz

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I would let him rest with Roby coming on board. He had some leg issue last week so I don't see the need for him to play especially with Adebo balling as a rook.
I think Roby will need more time to assure we don't have miscommunications. If Roby does play, we'll have to make sure his duties don't require knowing what the rest of the defense is doing.

St.Dan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Or when he broke his face in a car accident, was expected to miss six games and came back after two! He was a tuff madre frocker!
Yeah, they don't make ballplayers like City Champ anymore. What's more, teams probably wouldn't allow a player to return to action that fast after a bad car wreck. Too much emphasis on money these days.

LoE

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
All those injuries. And it's just week 1.

It's not unique to us. All teams are getting it (except the really lucky ones). NFL really needs to increase roster size.

These athletes are pushing the physical limits more than ever before. Throw in COVID, and I believe NFL needs to significantly increase roster size. But they won't. They greedier owners will out-vote the more decent ones.

Last edited:

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
All those injuries. And it's just week 1.

It's not unique to us. All teams are getting it (except the really lucky ones). NFL really needs to increase roster size.

These athletes are pushing the physical limits more than ever before. Throw in COVID, and I believe NFL needs to significantly increase roster size. But they won't. They greedier owners will out-vote the more decent ones.
Owners response "Hey, let's add another game to the schedule!"

26ISTHEMAN

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, they don't make ballplayers like City Champ anymore. What's more, teams probably wouldn't allow a player to return to action that fast after a bad car wreck. Too much emphasis on money these days.
Ricky had a special facemask made with extra bars to where it almost looked like a solid shield, and from what I can recall, he missed one game after breaking his face in the accident. :oops: No way they let a player come back like that these days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom