Lattimore, PJ Williams, and Trevor Siemian returned to practice. (1 Viewer)

All those injuries. And it's just week 1.

It's not unique to us. All teams are getting it (except the really lucky ones). NFL really needs to increase roster size.

These athletes are pushing the physical limits more than ever before. Throw in COVID, and I believe NFL needs to significantly increase roster size. But they won't. They greedier owners will out-vote the more decent ones.
Owners response "Hey, let's add another game to the schedule!"

Yeah, they don't make ballplayers like City Champ anymore. What's more, teams probably wouldn't allow a player to return to action that fast after a bad car wreck. Too much emphasis on money these days.
Ricky had a special facemask made with extra bars to where it almost looked like a solid shield, and from what I can recall, he missed one game after breaking his face in the accident. :oops: No way they let a player come back like that these days.

All those injuries. And it's just week 1.

It's not unique to us. All teams are getting it (except the really lucky ones). NFL really needs to increase roster size.

These athletes are pushing the physical limits more than ever before. Throw in COVID, and I believe NFL needs to significantly increase roster size. But they won't. They greedier owners will out-vote the more decent ones.
Yeah shortened mini camps, restrictions on contact, shortened preseason.
You cannot expect the body to be able to stand the rigors of game speed without several months of prep.
This is the result.
The NFL opted to shorten preseason and lighten hitting practice to SAVE the players for regular season. After that who cares thats on the teams then

Huge mistake

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom