Lattimore, PJ Williams, and Trevor Siemian returned to practice. (1 Viewer)

I'm going to take it as a positive that McCoy and Davenport haven't been put on IR, as I would think that means they're expected to miss less than three games.
The Saints are so weird w/ injuries tho. They do things like this then in two weeks it'll be something like they're going to IR b/c we tried something that didn't work.

Hate to see Kwon and Kpassagnon on the list.

Kpassagnon b/c w/ Davenport down, the depth becomes thin.

1) We need Kwon (and his speed) on the field to help cover Christian McCaffrey coming out of the backfield.

2) Probably illegal safety wear for NFL, but I could see one of those king sized baseball base running mittens over Lattimore’s cast. Man he could really swat down some balls with one of those mitts on!

2) Probably illegal safety wear for NFL, but I could see one of those king sized baseball base running mittens over Lattimore’s cast. Man he could really swat down some balls with one of those mitts on!
I want a big old Fred Thomas Q-tip on Lattimore's hand.

It’s at a point where you have to just be used to seeing these familiar names on the injury list since they are are labeled as injury prone players: Alexander, Davenport, and Kpassagnon.

If that’s not true, then what is the definition of being “injury prone?”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom