Breaking! Lattimore to have thumb surgery (1 Viewer)

It's a long season, and the defense looks well coached and with solid depth. Adebo proved he's a gamer, Trufant looked like solid depth, and as i mentioned in my thread these early games are like glorified pre-season games that count. Better to get injuries now, work through them, and develop guys than later in the season. Also keep in mind Bradley Roby makes his debut next week.

OAN Payton Turner will get good work in place of Davenport.

With Carolina, NE, Washington? I think our next three if there’s ever a stretch to lose a few weeks this is it. Aside from McLaurin none of those teams have WRs that can flat out torch us, plus Washington may not have a QB.
Sounds like a trap to me, 3 teams hungry for a win.

With Carolina, NE, Washington? I think our next three if there’s ever a stretch to lose a few weeks this is it. Aside from McLaurin none of those teams have WRs that can flat out torch us, plus Washington may not have a QB.

Ummm....Robby Anderson can fly.

It's a long season, and the defense looks well coached and with solid depth. Adebo proved he's a gamer, Trufant looked like solid depth, and as i mentioned in my thread these early games are like glorified pre-season games that count. Better to get injuries now, work through them, and develop guys than later in the season. Also keep in mind Bradley Roby makes his debut next week.

OAN Payton Turner will get good work in place of Davenport.
True, but look at that drive without Latt to open the 2nd half. The secondary was confused and out of position multiple times as Green Bay had their most productive drive.

Thankfully, Cam's pressure forced a throw behind Adams that Adebo picked off - but Latt brings a confidence to the secondary that would be sorely missed if he has any kind of extended absence.

True, but look at that drive without Latt to open the 2nd half. The secondary was confused and out of position multiple times as Green Bay had their most productive drive.

Thankfully, Cam's pressure forced a throw behind Adams that Adebo picked off - but Latt brings a confidence to the secondary that would be sorely missed if he has any kind of extended absence.
Fair enough, though I think that's expected with Trufant and Adebo both relatively new to the scheme. PJ Williams also had a gaff from his safety position that resulted in big yardage on that drive and it had nothing to do with CB play. Hurry up offense is usually in the offenses favor since they can catch you in certain packages and not allow you to sub in/out.

It's bad, just not dire. I'm excited to see Adebo continue to play though.

Ts & Ps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom