Lattimore unsportsmanlike flag.. (1 Viewer)

the-commish

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Lat didn't push Evans "in the first place", Lat retaliated for Evans taking a cheap shot and palm striking him in the throat immediately before he shoved him.
How often is it that the guy who retaliates gets penalized. Lattimore should have been aware of that and exercised common sense. Fortunately it did not cost us the game.

Reaction score
I didn't see this posted anywhere, but why wasn't there a flag on Evans that play? Sure Latt shoved him, but Evans retaliated and knocked off Latt's helmet. I can see offsetting penalties, but not what was called as only a flag on Latt.
I think you are spot on with this. I also think Evans will be fined.

Zooted

War never changes
Reaction score
No need for offsetting penalties. Refs actually got this one right
Evans grabbed Lattimore by the neck, Lattimore pushed Evans in the back, then Evan hits Lattimore in the face knocking off his helmet. It should be offsetting penalties without a doubt.

WhoDat!5

Amiable Saints Fan aka bbourque5
Reaction score
You realize they can throw a flag on every single play and justify it by the rule book?
Do you realize that you're taking the situation out of context to fit your narrative? We are not talking about false starts, holding, offsides, etc., we are talking about controlling your emotions and not letting someone get in your head to the point where you shove or hit them after the whistle while they're walking away.

Noble Saint

Former NFL Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Do you realize that you're taking the situation out of context to fit your narrative? We are not talking about false starts, holding, offsides, etc., we are talking about controlling your emotions and not letting someone get in your head to the point where you shove or hit them after the whistle while they're walking away.
No. But I realize you have no concept of standing up and defending yourself if the refs aren’t going to flag the opponent for cheap and dirty plays. It’s all good. I don’t know for sure, but I bet Marshon didn’t get throat punched the rest of the game because he woke the officials up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom