Lattimore unsportsmanlike flag.. (1 Viewer)

Evans was dealing with enough. The refs decided not to pile on him.

He is averaging 1.0 ypg against Lattimore the past 2 games. 1 yard per game. And not even a whole catch per game. 1 catch, 2 yards. 2 games. Evans is 6'5 - he hasn't even gained his own body length against Lat the past 2 games.

That is ownership.

Evans was dealing with enough. The refs decided not to pile on him.

He is averaging 1.0 ypg against Lattimore the past 2 games. 1 yard per game. And not even a whole catch per game. 1 catch, 2 yards. 2 games. Evans is 6'5 - he hasn't even gained his own body length against Lat the past 2 games.

That is ownership.

But.... But... Brady, Evans, Hall of Fame-type Receiver.....

Sometimes a penalty is a good penalty.

Evans is a punk. You have to stand up to him or he'll keep taking cheap shots and trying to bully you all game. I see him do this to CB's all the time. The reason Latt has owned him is because Latt doesn't let him get away with that. That little push said "I'm not backing down". Evans usually gets CB's off their game by pushing them around but Latt gets him out of his game by not allowing it.

It's like me telling my kid that if a bully hits him to punch them in the face and if they get in trouble at school they won't be in trouble at home. Sometimes you just have to punch a bully in the face to put them in their place and take the consequences.

Aside from the Personal Foul, Lattimore played Evans like a glove all day. Now he just needs to keep it up week to week and show consistency.

Boger's crew blew this one. Evans not only initiated but retaliated last with a hit to the head. Wouldn't be surprised to see a fine come in this week.

Boger's crew blew pretty much the whole game for both teams. The officiating was god-awful and I can only hope that these guys are knocking the rust off, because this was terrible.

Textbook offsetting penalties. No legitimate reason whatsoever not to also flag Mike "1 garbage catch" Evans as well.

Outside of this I'm a little mad about Evans getting a TD at the end. Yes, it was against Davis but once again, Lattimore shut him down. No catches again.

Don't think that was a PI on Lat either on that first drive, both players were hand fighting. Play on.

Evans actually started the whole thing. Right after the play was over, he put his hand up around Lattimore's throat. That's when Latt shoved him off. Evans then knocked off Latt's helmet. Latt got all of the blame for the exchange from the refs.

This. Evans was the instigator with that throat punch. Totally uncalled for and worthy of a penalty as well.

I didn't see this posted anywhere, but why wasn't there a flag on Evans that play? Sure Latt shoved him, but Evans retaliated and knocked off Latt's helmet. I can see offsetting penalties, but not what was called as only a flag on Latt.
You are correct. But it was still Lattimore/s fault for pushing Evans in the first place. You have to forget all of that junk from past games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom