Lattimore unsportsmanlike flag.. (1 Viewer)

Definitely should have been offsetting penalties. I don't think that Lattimore's helmet came off on iits own.

Swearinger's penalty was legit in my view. He led with his shoulder, but the helmets crashed. It stinks, but it is what it is. Some of the other PIs were ticky tack at best IMHO.

On the Kamara touchdown at the end: where was the "indisputable visual evidence?" :jpshakehead:
I think those are the kind of calls that go through Vegas AND New York lol

All I got to say on this is 1 catch for 2 yards. It might have been a TD, but that was garbage time. Evans was in check the entire game and he was frustrated.

Lattimore wasn't responsible for the 1 catch either, DD was covering Evans on that one.

Looked to me like Evans had his hand up around Latt’s throat and grab him or hit him in his Adam’s apple. That’s why Latt shoved him to begin with. I thought Evans was the instigator and did the major retaliating worth flagging. I could see them just flagging Latt for retaliating had Evans not punched his helmet off, but I don’t think Latt was the instigator.

Don't give them any reason to throw a flag on you!

Lat didn't push Evans "in the first place", Lat retaliated for Evans taking a cheap shot and palm striking him in the throat immediately before he shoved him.
How often is it that the guy who retaliates gets penalized. Lattimore should have been aware of that and exercised common sense. Fortunately it did not cost us the game.

I didn't see this posted anywhere, but why wasn't there a flag on Evans that play? Sure Latt shoved him, but Evans retaliated and knocked off Latt's helmet. I can see offsetting penalties, but not what was called as only a flag on Latt.
I think you are spot on with this. I also think Evans will be fined.

No need for offsetting penalties. Refs actually got this one right

Evans grabbed Lattimore by the neck, Lattimore pushed Evans in the back, then Evan hits Lattimore in the face knocking off his helmet. It should be offsetting penalties without a doubt.

You realize they can throw a flag on every single play and justify it by the rule book?

Do you realize that you're taking the situation out of context to fit your narrative? We are not talking about false starts, holding, offsides, etc., we are talking about controlling your emotions and not letting someone get in your head to the point where you shove or hit them after the whistle while they're walking away.

Do you realize that you're taking the situation out of context to fit your narrative? We are not talking about false starts, holding, offsides, etc., we are talking about controlling your emotions and not letting someone get in your head to the point where you shove or hit them after the whistle while they're walking away.
No. But I realize you have no concept of standing up and defending yourself if the refs aren’t going to flag the opponent for cheap and dirty plays. It’s all good. I don’t know for sure, but I bet Marshon didn’t get throat punched the rest of the game because he woke the officials up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom