LaVar Arrington's Brees' comments.... kinda out of left field (1 Viewer)

CEAIV

Veteran
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Brady Quinn comment is odd too about Brees not being wanted by the Saints. Consider the caliber of these ex NFL pundits too. Brees is very well liked. I guess they have nothing to talk about.

C4B4CF55-F7C7-446A-8952-6163C5A158EB.jpeg

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This is why I don't watch any sports shows. Listening to a bunch of ex jocks who didn't do well in the NFL speaking about someone else feelings and thoughts. Did they speak to him directly? What is Brees saying or doing that got these idiots making assumptions? I hear the word Maybe in those comments. And Brady Quinn knows too well about not be wanted.

Last edited:

platinumvinnyv

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
This is why I don't watch any sports shows. Listening to a bunch of ex jocks who didn't do well in the NFL speaking about someone else feelings and thoughts. Did they speak to him directly?
This is why I don't either it's like drama... dude sounds like a teenager talking bout the popular kid .. the that drama they sell as sports analytics..

Swampy Saint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
All the garbage being said about him is the exact reason he’s not made for the cut throat tv world.
that’s not who he is.
shame on these ex players ragging on him. Like any of them were any good when they first started doing it. But to turn on a good guy just to have something to say on tv is yet another example of where our country is right now.
just sad.

SpinnerSaint

Parking's a real bear.
Reaction score
This is the time of year when there is not much actual football stuff to report, so you end up with stuff like this on TV. Thankfully I haven't watched these shows in a long time, although I do YouTube Shannon Sharpe after a big Saints/LSU win. Always found him entertaining

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom