LaVar Arrington's Brees' comments.... kinda out of left field (1 Viewer)

Funny that 2 irrelevant NFL busts are saying Brees is looking for attention. I think the 2 are looking for some pub themselves by making these comments.
Arrington was not a bust. He was not on Brees' level but he was not a bust; Quinn definitely. Drew has been struggling to find his next step these last few years but I'm sure he'll figure it out.

Sure, could have gone something like this…..
Amazing career, but more importantly what he did to the city of New Orleans bringing hope. Great individual and team player.
I don’t think that’s the confusing part of your post.

Guess all the good that Bree’s brought flew right over his head.
Given a platform to speak he chose it to talk bad instead of good really sums of the person he is.
It’s this part. It seems as though you’re saying Brees is a bad person…?

Consider that it might be true. Maybe Brees isn't well-liked in the league.
It’s possible. Drew’s career crossed the eras of others hating you/wanting to beat you (bc you were great) and then to everyone being friends/wanting to play with each other. I think Drew was/is well liked in the league and definitely respected. Kinda sounds like Lavar is the one who doesn’t like him for some reason. Maybe it’s bc Drew actually made a great HOF career with limited physical attributes and Lavar did nothing, outside of two good years, with high expectations, along with supreme physical gifts/talents. I can say the same for Brady Quinn. Honestly, do people even like Lavar or Quinn to this day??? I don’t. Until now, I didn’t even realize that they were still alive, more or less on TV. I’m sure they suck on TV, just as they did in the NFL. If I’m off base then someone let me know bc I didn’t even know that they were on TV or even had a platform to speak on.

I am curious. What did Brees say that was weird? The only thing Brees said was he was undecided on his future, and seeing how we got some good players. I am really trying to understand what are all the commotions about over these tweets. I do not see anything more than
I am curious. What did Brees say that was weird? The only thing Brees said was he was undecided on his future, and seeing how we got some good players. I am really trying to understand what are all the commotions about over these tweets. I do not see anything more than what he said.
It’s bc when the saints reached out to him when they needed him, he said no. Now that there’s growing support for JW, he throws out that tweet. He also acted dumb after everyone was speculating about him coming back to the saints.

“Ahhhhhh…..Lavar Arrington”!!! “What can we say about Lavar’s football career, that hasn’t already been said about Afghanistan…..it looks bombed out and depleted”!!!!

1653664622065.gif
“Now if you excuse me, I have to go home and put some water in Brady Quinn’s momma’s dish”

😂😂😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom