Law to be Released, Go after him? (1 Viewer)

Frank The Rat

Official SR twitter team
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think we would if we go after and get Samuel.

OP
OP
Mr. Malcolm

Mr. Malcolm

Very Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I tend to agree. We're paying Jason David too much to not use him, i just hope thought is given to going Cover 2 or Tampa 2 if we sign Asante. David seems lost and too small when it comes to m2m.

fish321

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
From what Ive been reading he is getting to that point where he may have to move to safety

morals99

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Normally I shy away from the over 30 crowd, but we're so close to being a championship team that we just need to go after them. I don't care if he can only be Ty Law for half a season, thats half a season with a shut down corner.

NPs6724

Two Dat, Here We Come!
Reaction score
The main thing with the over-30 crowd is to not make them starters, but use them in rotations. Junior Seau isn't playing all game every week for the Pats. He plays in a rotation so he can keep up. If you want the experienced older guys, play them sparingly.

kenny59715

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
see if he is willing to play free safety. If so bring him in for bullucks replacement.

Reaction score
Yeah I tend to agree. We're paying Jason David too much to not use him, i just hope thought is given to going Cover 2 or Tampa 2 if we sign Asante. David seems lost and too small when it comes to m2m.

We're paying Jason David very, very little. In fact, we're paying him about a nickel back's salary. Especially after the massively front-loaded first year he just played.

OP
OP
Mr. Malcolm

Mr. Malcolm

Very Banned
Reaction score
I read he was getting 5 mill a year. I thought that was a lot for a guy who had no m2m experience and then had a piss poor year with us.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
I read he was getting 5 mill a year. I thought that was a lot for a guy who had no m2m experience and then had a piss poor year with us.

Its 4 million a year, and thats chump change for a CB. Most of his contract was frontloaded so we've pretty much already paid for him. No reason to cut him now.

OP
OP
Mr. Malcolm

Mr. Malcolm

Very Banned
Reaction score
Bonchie & NPs6724 - Thanks for clearing that up. Just seemed like a lot to be, but understood.

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I would love to get him to a 1 year small contract to wait for MM to get back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom