Saints Lawd , Lawd , Lawd, IF these Rams lose and OUR SAINTS gain that #1 SEED “Finally” ~!???? Look OUT League~! (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
Give me Armstead, Ginn and Marshall going to get some real football shape and take some hits and make some plays again and in Brandon’s case for us ever, we’re going to become something that looks Offensively like we did during the 10 game streak if we give ‘em just enough work to gain confidence again across the board but now? Our DEFENSE has matured and become something really special along with our special teams advancing so strongly, This is going to become really interesting . I think Alvin and Mark are realizing the holes aren’t quite a big and our WR have had a difficult time of #1 Getting open on their routes and reading “D”s and #2 Catching the freaking ball once it gets there. You’re going to get hit to strip and get knocked out of their grasp as the competition get’s hip that the youngsters aren’t developed enough as any Vet like, one of my favs, L’il Tommy Lee Lewis comes through in the clutch, I’m happy to say as he showed out today with one big catch. So, Drew’s getting Ginn back opens jet sweeps up again and Treysome Hill doing anything will blow minds. It’s going to be a fun three games until the Play-Offs and I’m JACKED UP for it~! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX~!

Bless you Doc.

I always try my best to get thru your walls of text as sort of an eyeball litmus test. I fail more often than I succeed.
Who Dat.

Give me Armstead and Ginn and Marshall going to get some real football shape and take some hits and make some plays again and in Brandon’s case for us ever, we’re going to become something that looks Offensively like we did during the 10 game streak if we give ‘em just enough work to gain confidence again across the board but now? Our DEFENSE has matured and become something really special along with our special teams advancing so strongly, This is going to become really interesting . I think Alvin and Mark are realizing the holes aren’t quite a big and our WR have had a difficult time of #1 Getting open on their routes and reading “D”s and #2 Catching the freaking ball once it gets there. You’re going to get hit to strip and get knocked out of their grasp as the competition get’s hip that the youngsters aren’t developed enough as any Vet like, one of my favs, L’il Tommy Lee Lewis comes through in the clutch, I’m happy to say as he showed out today with one big catch. So, Drew’s getting Ginn back opens jet sweeps up again and Treysome Hill doing anything will blow minds. It’s going to be a fun three games until the Play-Offs and I’m JACKED UP for it~! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX~!

yup

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom