Lawn Guy Dave Returns (1 Viewer)

Why would Joe Brady be brokering a deal?? Hes in Carolina

clearly espionage. I can totally see it. Brady goes to the Panthers and slowly undermines their franchise. He tells the Panthers that Burrow is overrated, and the Panthers pass on trading for Burrow. Burrow goes to the Saints. A few years later, the Panthers fire their entire coaching staff and mysteriously Brady signs on as the Saints new offensive coordinator. The league is befuddled why he would be given a high profile next gig after bombing in Carolina, but it's all just part of the plan.

Last edited:
clearly espionage. I can totally see it. Brady goes to the Panthers and slowly undermined their franchise. He tells the Panthers that Burrow is overrated, and the Panthers pass on trading for Burrow. Burrow goes to the Saints. A few years later, the Panthers fire their entire coaching staff and mysteriously Brady signs on as the Saints new offensive coordinator. The league is befuddled why he would be given a high profile next gig after bombing in Carolina, but it's all just part of the plan.

I think that's clearly what's happening here.

ok ya got me....i'll even leave my original reply so everyone here can laugh at me

Lol that's all part of it. The best replies come from people who aren't familiar with Dave. Without context reading this has to be like what the hell?

Lol that's all part of it. The best replies come from people who aren't familiar with Dave. Without context reading this has to be like what the hell?

i just read it real fast and was like wait...Joe Brady?? lol...i thought maybe you made a typo or something. Its been a rough day for me

LGD has always kind of skirted the razor's edge, but personally I like to look for a lawn guy with a mean streak in him. Sorry to hear about the situation with your wife but I think Dave is right, a lot of fish in the sea. He's always just had a good understanding of marital issues it seems like and definitely has been really invested in yours. So I think that's cool.

I'm glad to hear that he's finally out of jail. I didn't even know he had been arrested, but I could understand why you wouldn't want to make that public at the time. Just glad that he's back now. I think that jail can do a lot to change a man but I think you'll find that your lawn work is going to pick right back up where it left off.

Lastly - there is WAY too much smoke for there to not be fire with this Burrow thing. We've got Coach Pete and your lawn guy both hearing some of the same insider info. I think that if Coach is going to put that much on the line to get Burrow then the Saints can't afford to NOT make that happen. Give Cincinnati whatever they want. The Saints can always cultivate more
linemen, running backs, and receivers. But this is the only chance they will ever get to draft Joe Burrow.

"Whatever it takes" - Captain America

Last edited:
The first time I heard Brady to Carolina, I thought they meant Tom!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom