Lawn Guy Dave Returns (1 Viewer)

Are you a Mandalorian? The Joe thing ain't happening. " I have spoken".

The only part of this rumor that scares me is the Thomas part...I can't imagine burrow (whom I love by the way) is worth everything we are hearing. I mean how many stud #1 pick quarterback just don't live up to the hype in the NFL. You just made Mike the highest paid receiver for a reason and he is clearly the best and you just gonna give that up? they will be dead to me if this happens :hm:

The only part of this rumor that scares me is the Thomas part...I can't imagine burrow (whom I love by the way) is worth everything we are hearing. I mean how many stud #1 pick quarterback just don't live up to the hype in the NFL. You just made Mike the highest paid receiver for a reason and he is clearly the best and you just gonna give that up? they will be dead to me if this happens :hm:
I hear you. Kamara and the offensive line I can see. But Mike too? Now that's just ludicrous.

Since the verbal agreement between the Bengals and the Saints has been verified by two independent insiders, can we go ahead and get a photo shop of Joe in a Saints uniform. Since Drew will still be on the team, albeit in a back up capacity, Joe will have to wear a number other than 9.

So this morning I picked up Lawn Guy Dave from jail. He was doing a bid in the Pea Farm for getting into a bar fight. Apparently in self defense he was forced to throw a guy through a glass door for saying that KFC was better than Popeyes. On the way to his house we talked about the Saints so I thought I'd share some of his unique insights.

It was raining as the gate opened and Lawn Guy Dave took his first steps back into the free world. As he walked to the car he paused a moment and looked and the gate closing behind him. He lit a Winston with his Zippo and took a few long drags. I can't say for sure what he was thinking as he stood there in the rain, but the look on his face was that of a man who had seen much and forgotten little. He stared at this place where hope goes to die and dreams lie shattered on the ground where unanswered prayers rot like Autumn leaves. He took one last drag from the Winston and then flicked it toward the fence. The prison guard at the gate told him there was no littering and to go pick it up. Dave looked at him and said, "Sorry Boss but I'm done taking orders". The guard said nothing and Dave turned toward my car.

When he was in the car he said, "Drago! My man. How's your wife?" I explained that my wife and I were going through a rough patch and I suspected her of cheating on me. He said, "I hate to hear that but there are more fish in the sea. I always thought she was out of your league anyway. Enough about your wife man, how about the Saints? That last game was like a dud firecracker. It reminded me of something Sun Tzu said, "Don't depend on the enemy not coming; depend rather on being ready for him". It seemed like the Saints felt like all they had to do was show up. They didn't expect the Vikings to come into The Dome with the heart to fight. They had a great game plan on defense and they executed well."

I asked Dave about the Burrow trade rumors. He grinned and said, "What you're hearing is true Drago. My guys in the front office are telling me that Joe Brady is brokering a deal that would send the #1 pick to the Saints in exchange for Michael Thomas, Alvin Kamara, the Offensive Line, and the next two drafts". I told him that doesn't make much sense to trade away the best pieces of a playoff team to draft a QB that might be good. He said, "It doesn't have to make sense to you, Sean wants Burrow so Mickey is going to get Burrow". I asked why not wait a year and go all in to get Trevor Lawrence and Dave responded, "Because Sean wants Burrow. Sean has made it clear that if he doesn't get Burrow he's going to Dallas."

So I guess it's true. Burrow to The Big Easy!
"He stared at this place where hope goes to die and dreams lie shattered on the ground where unanswered prayers rot like Autumn leaves."

I'm dying here. ROFL

Ok well if we are going to do this. And since it is Cincinnati. Let’s throw in Rita Benson as their Director of PR. That will close the deal

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom