Lawn Guy Dave Weighs In (Whoa! 3-7 Update) (1 Viewer)

1583635015621.png

Drago... is this him?

Classic rookie mistake.

Here is the Legend in action.. you are welcomed.
maxresdefault.jpg

tenor.gif

Any updates? It’s been two days!
We’re fast approaching 5 weeks until the draft so any trades must be nearly completed surely?

The last update I received was that the Saints still like several players in this draft. They also have their eye on a few free agents.

Dave said he would have more information about free agents around March 18th.

The last update I received was that the Saints still like several players in this draft. They also have their eye on a few free agents.

Dave said he would have more information about free agents around March 18th.

Why so long?

I’m sure your wife will want her lawn mowed a few times before then,

That's some hardcore's lurking you've been doing since you joined on Saturday.

I was flattered that they created an account just to comment on this thread. That's the power of LGD. He brings people together. He says, "Come forth from the darkness. Stop lurking in the shadows. Let my light shine upon you. And do you have a ten I can borrow until Friday?"

Drago, do you happen to know what tattoos LGD has? I can't begin to explain why I'm wondering but I'm going there anyway. I'm guessing it's a foregone conclusion that he has plenty of ink. If there are some that aren't visible to you, can you ask the ex if she happens to know?

Hey Drago - Gotta a call from Carlos Guido yesterday. Definitely has ties to organized *******. He married high into the Italian family. One of his jobs is bookmaking. Says he and his guys made a ton off the Vikes playoff win as he was laughing like a greedy pig all the way to the bank. Guido says he knew in advance the Vikes were going to cover. Would you ask Dave if he knows Guido? Could be some fun times on SR. But I'm not sure Carlos Guido is his actual name. I could hear his lawn being cut while on the phone. It could have been Dave's company. You never know - lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom