LB Kwon Alexander is already 'an infectious leader' for Saints after just 2 games (1 Viewer)

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score

When the New Orleans Saints traded for linebacker Kwon Alexander in early November, they knew what they were getting on the field with the red-haired former LSU standout.

In the time since, Alexander is fitting in and then some — despite having only played two games for the Saints.

"I feel his personality immediately now," coach Sean Payton said. "It feels like he has been here eight weeks. And that's a good thing. His work ethic on the field, he's an infectious leader."

That energy is what sets him apart. After Alexander's first game as a Saint, fellow linebacker Demario Davis immediately noted Alexander's speed: "I kept telling him when he came to the sideline, 'Oh my goodness, you're so fast,'" Davis said after the game against the San Francisco 49ers.

Last edited:
Anybody got that video of Kwon and Demario dancing on the sidelines?

He’s been great. His play could be huge Sunday. Denver found something with their running game and some old-school pulls against the Dolphins last weekend.

Having someone like Kwon hit the right gap and blow up plays before they start could be huge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom