LB's from 04 Draft (1 Viewer)

ehiggi

Reaction score
We have or had two top rated young LB's on our team. 1. Matt McCoy and 2. Albert Fincher
Matt McCoy former started @ eagles - measures 5'11 234 runs 4.6 forthy. Plays weakside lb.

Who knows what this kid has. He might be an answer for the weakside of the lb corp.
So many good LB came out that year but the difference is that they all got ample playing time and have proved to be good investments.

Al Fincher - should have been our mlb for now and the future he was great @ uconn. And I guarantee you this if given the opportunity, Finch would show that he has alot more in him than M. Seehimnomore

In order for us (the saints to win consistently) we must develop young talent from the draft and if we don't do that then 7-9 of 8-8 is all that we as Saints fans should ever look forward to.

What do you think

It is actually Alfred Fincher and no he shouldnt start hes terrible. Also he got hurt this season

Actually he was never hurt. He was let go to pick up Matt McCoy. In fact the Jets were working him out last week.

Impact: Rich Cimini, of the New York Daily News, reports the New York Jets worked out free-agent LB Alfred Fincher (Saints) Thursday, Jan. 3. ...

Actually he was never hurt. He was let go to pick up Matt McCoy. In fact the Jets were working him out last week.

Impact: Rich Cimini, of the New York Daily News, reports the New York Jets worked out free-agent LB Alfred Fincher (Saints) Thursday, Jan. 3. ...

Fincher was hurt and put on IR on Nov. 7th.

he was hurt but i remember his rookie year in camp how they were talking him up like crazy w\ the whole "doberman fincher" name..guess he just never lived up to it:shrug:

I don't get how you can say a guy is bad, yet he was never seen in a game, I mean what if he was a gamer? He was a 3rd round pick that never saw the field....even if he was bad, you still had to atleast give him some game snaps, just to get the guy on film...we can say he was no good, but we don't actually know why he never got a shot, I mean Payton wouldn't play Clark either and he was a good player in Oakland, 100+ tackler, but we "settled" for Mr 60+ tackler...I mean maybe #53 practiced better than Clark and Fincher, but I know Clark is a better MLB than Simoneau, so I got my questions about what kinda player Fincher was or wasn't.

During the 06 preseason, I recorded each game and specifically watched Colby and Fincher. Both of them could not get off a block unless it was 5-10 yards off the line of scrimmage. I never once saw either of them shed a block during the preseason. I guess that is why they brought in other linebackers after camp started.

I don't get how you can say a guy is bad, yet he was never seen in a game, I mean what if he was a gamer? He was a 3rd round pick that never saw the field....even if he was bad, you still had to atleast give him some game snaps, just to get the guy on film...we can say he was no good, but we don't actually know why he never got a shot, I mean Payton wouldn't play Clark either and he was a good player in Oakland, 100+ tackler, but we "settled" for Mr 60+ tackler...I mean maybe #53 practiced better than Clark and Fincher, but I know Clark is a better MLB than Simoneau, so I got my questions about what kinda player Fincher was or wasn't.

Why we let Clark go is a mystery to me.

I can say hes bad from watching all of his games in college in a sub par Big East before anyone was good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom